We are currently working with a premier organization in the Brainerd Lakes Area who is seeking candidates to fill Production Packer positions on 3rd shift. A successful candidate will accurately pack quality finished product according to customer specifications. Responsibilities:
- Removes finished product from in-line thermoforming machine as it is being produced.
- Reviews each part for quality issues such as plastic thickness, uneven trim, holes, color variation, etc.
- Pack finished parts into boxes according to customer specifications, taping and labeling each one and placing on pallets as completed.
- Ensures proper quantity before boxing and maintains required paperwork.
- Communicates problems with bad parts, label-aire malfunctions, or machinery to the Operators in a timely manner.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to multi-task.