Territory Manager working towards ownership
We have an immediate opening for a Territory Manager selling automation and motion control products in the Eastern Metro and Western Wisconsin territory. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated person working from a home office with entrepreneurial spirit and desires to own the company. KW Automation represents several well known industry brands to bring unique automation solutions to our customers. Customer applications range from 3D printing machines to packaging machines and medical devices.
• Territory Managers will work with customers to shorten the sales cycle by overcoming technical and sales hurdles selling to machine automation manufacturing companies.
• Consistently meet overall area sales goals. Make regular sales calls on existing accounts and establish contact with new accounts. Make effective customer presentations with proposal pricing being accurate and technically correct.
• Territory Managers must have solid communication skills, sales ability, technical expertise, and work well in a team, or independently. They must also be able to communicate complicated technical material in a stressful yet results oriented environment.
• Leveraging and building relationships within organizations to solve technical and sales hurdles and foster awareness of our products and solutions
• Working with the management on joint account calls, webinars and account planning
• Managing principals with weekly communication to keep them abreast of existing customers and new projects in the pipeline.
• Interfacing with various customers at both a business and a technical level and propose viable solutions in real time during customer meetings
• Interacting with other team members to share knowledge and best practices to advance the sales of our products and technologies
• Assisting with the development of our channel partners, this may include conducting joint account calls, updating their technical staff on new products and features, and working with them to develop solutions for customers
• Work from home office
• 5 years of experience in automation, motion control and power transmission desired
• Automation applications experience desired
• Excellent organizational, customer service and communication skills
• Professional presentation skills
• Hands-on experience with Windows OS, Smartphones, Microsoft Office, and CRM with excellent computer skills
• Self-starter that manages time and activities with little day-to-day guidance or interaction from management and entrepreneurial spirit for ownership
• Has excellent listening skills that result in a high level of customer satisfaction; must be able to listen for opportunities as well as potential technical hurdles
• Local travel with occasional overnight travel
• Technical degree desired
• Work experience required
Apply for Territory Manager working towards ownership
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly