Physical Therapist - Home Care (New Ulm, MN)
This job has now expired
Allina Hospitals & Clinics is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
New Ulm Medical Center (NUMC), located in New Ulm in the south central region of Minnesota, is a full-service health care campus, providing an array of patient care services through its integrated clinic and hospital. With 500 employees, 41 physicians on staff, a full complement of visiting specialists and 35 staffed beds, NUMC serves more than 98,000 inpatients and outpatients annually.
Physical Therapy services to Home Care and Hospice patients within the New Ulm service area, in their homes, long term care facilities, local assisted living facilities, and group homes.
- BS or MS in Physical Therapy from an APTA Accredited Program
- 2-3 years experience and prefer some home care experience
- Ability to assess age related general medical and environmental conditions and needs of clients
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to function independently as an interdisciplinary team member
- Must be adaptable and flexible, willing to cover geographical service area
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to articulate the value of the PT discipline
- Basic computer skills
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full time
- 40 hours per week
- Day Shift
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
New Ulm, the city of "Charm & Tradition", is nestled just 90 miles southwest of the Twin Cities, in the heart of the scenic Minnesota River Valley. The community is home to 15,000 people and boasts a thriving, diverse economy with a healthy mix of retail, manufacturing and industry. New Ulm is famous for its authentic German heritage and with all of the festivals, historic monuments, attractions, shopping and many cultural events; you've got to see for yourself why the Federal census of 2000 called New Ulm the "most German city in the USA". Exceptional medical access and three school systems, complemented by numerous parks, safe streets and abundant recreational opportunities make New Ulm a great place to settle down and raise a family.
- Located 90 miles Southwest of the Twin Cities
- Population = 15,000
- Service Area = 90,000
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Hospitals & Clinics is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA