Quality Assurance Editor (FT, PT, Work From Home)
Quality Assurance Editor (FT/PT, Work From Home)
As a BestMark Quality Assurance Editor, you will be reviewing report data, conducting follow-up calls with field representatives, and applying editing standards to report questions and written narrative. It will be your responsibility to ensure that the reports our clients receive look professional, contain accurate and reliable information, and adhere to the standards required by each client.
- The position is a remote, work from home opportunity; however, applicants must live in the state of Minnesota.
- This is not a freelance opportunity. If hired, you would be an employee of the company.
- To be considered for this position, you must be willing to commit to a minimum of 4 hours per day, Monday through Friday, plus one weekend per month.
- Compensation is calculated on a per report basis. Experienced Quality Assurance Editors make an average of $12 to $14 per hour.
- We offer paid Online training.
- Review reports submitted by field representatives
- Approve receipts or other assignment validation documents
- Ensure that all assignment requirements have been met client standards
- Identify inconsistencies between scoring and accompanying narrative
- Contact field representatives to obtain additional information, as needed
- Escalate all issues requiring immediate attention to management
- Correct grammar, spelling and punctuation in all free-form text fields
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work without supervision in a home-based work environment
- Must be able to consistently spot errors and discrepancies
- Excellent judgment and reasoning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent reading comprehension and retention
- Ability to prioritize work to ensure client deadlines are met
- Must be highly motivated and dependable
- Computer proficiency and internet savvy
- Prior editing or technical writing experience
- Prior quality assurance or auditing experience
- Newer Windows-based PC (Macs are not compatible with our software)
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- High-speed internet access