Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician
Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
Patients admit to the Buffalo Hospital, 63 beds. 24-hour Emergency Room.
The Buffalo Hospital has an urgent care that is based out of the Emergency Department. It is open evenings and weekends and staffed by Physician Assistants with ready access to physicians if needed.
An established, award-winning Electronic Medical Record is utilized.
- Phone call only, 1:12
- 100% outpatient
- Moonlighting as a hospitalist optional
- Board Eligible/Board Certified (BE/BC) Physician in Internal Medicine
MN License required
- Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- 35 patient contact hours per week.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Range: Market Competitive
- Allina employed position
- Allina benefits package includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, short & long-term disability, an employer-matching retirement plan, generous time off, an annual deferred compensation allowance, payment of malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), annual CME allowance, and payment of license, DEA, and board certification.
Located 35 minutes from Minneapolis or St. Cloud, the city of Buffalo lies at the intersection of two major highways and on two major recreational lakes, Buffalo Lake and Lake Pulaski. Quality education is very important to Buffalo residents, and it's one of the reasons many young parents are attracted to the Buffalo area. During the past 15 years, Buffalo has experienced enormous growth and development. This community offers both residents and guests a perfect mixture of modern conveniences and small town life. Although much has changed, Buffalo has retained its quaint feel and charm of the past
- Located 35 miles Northwest of Minneapolis
- Population = 15,000
- Service Area = 123,500
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA