This job is no longer available
Twin Cities Pain Clinic is an established clinic in Edina that provides outpatient spine and pain management care. The clinic team consists of the medical doctors, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, psychologists, registered nurses, and an excellent administrative and support staff.
- Position exists to support the Practice in the role of outpatient follow-up care, new patient appointments, triage of patient needs, completion of patient forms, management of implantable devices, therapeutic injections and simple assessments.
- This Nurse Practitioner would be a full-time provider working Monday - Friday.
- The primary duties are to provide Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation care for spine related and chronic or acute pain needs, and initial evaluation and continued follow up assessment of patients.
- Nurse Practitioner licensed required
- BLS certification required
We welcome experienced or new graduates of nurse practitioner accredited programs. All specialty training will be provided so that you will be able to help us continue providing top rated care in this growing field.
- Detailed oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a highly active environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to problem solve
- Computer and business skills
- Self-directed, reliable, consistent
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full-time: 40 hours/week
- Day Shift
- Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
- No weekends
- Non Contract
- The compensation package is very competitive and includes full benefits.
To apply, please send a resume by clicking on the "Apply Now" button located on this posting. Apply today!
For more details on our clinic, please visit our website at: www.twincitiespainclinic.com