Family Medicine or Med-Peds Physician
Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
Built in 1999, AMC-Woodbury has 60 exam rooms, a same day surgery center, drive through pharmacy and complete optical center. The unique design of this 85,000 square-foot building has won several architectural awards.
AMC-Woodbury is a multi-specialty group with several specialists committed to providing comprehensive medical care in the following areas: Allergy, Audiology, DEXA Scan, Diabetes Education, ENT, Family Medicine (13 physicians), General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Laboratory, Mammography, Mental Health Services, OB/GYN, Ophthalmology, Optical Shop, Optometry, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Plastic Surgery, Podiatry, Pulmonology, Travel Clinic, Ultrasound, Urgent Care (After Hours Care), Urology, X-Ray (including on site CT and MRI).
Patients admit to United Hospital, a 556-bed facility, located 15 minutes from the clinic in downtown St. Paul. Patients are cared for by the United Hospitalist Service.
An established, award-winning Electronic Medical Record system is utilized.
- 100% outpatient practice.
- Minimal call schedule (1-2 times/mos. and 3-4 weekends/yr), covering clinic calls only.
Leadership opportunity available
- Board Eligible/Board Certified (BE/BC) Physician in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
MN License required
- Full or part-time practice opportunities are available.
One weeknight clinic per week and one Saturday clinic 1:12 weeks is required.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Range: Market Competitive
- The Allina Medical Clinic is proud to offer a Residency Stipend Program to qualifying second and third year residents ($1,000/month up to 18 months)
- In addition, the Allina Medical Clinic is offering a generous relocation allowance to qualified candidates
- Allina employed position
- Allina benefits package includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, short & long-term disability, an employer-matching retirement plan, generous time off, an annual deferred compensation allowance, payment of malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), annual CME allowance, and payment of license, DEA, and board certification.
A growing suburb in the Twin Cities metropolitan area, Woodbury is located just 15 minutes southeast of St. Paul, the state's capital. The city is in close proximity to one of Minnesota's largest employers, 3M, and to the St. Croix River Valley, providing a beautiful natural setting and year-round recreational opportunities. Woodbury is known for its attractive residential neighborhoods, which are connected by more than 100 miles of multi-use trails and surrounded by 3,000 acres of dedicated park land. In addition, eight small lakes, most with public parks and pathways, dot the city. Residents have a wide choice of housing, ranging from apartments and townhomes to beautiful large-lot estates. Within its' 36 square miles are several shopping centers and a variety of amenities in the community making Woodbury the retail shopping hub of the east metro area. Woodbury also operates the Bielenberg Sports Center, which houses two indoor ice arenas and a field house with walking/running track. The outdoor complex includes athletic fields, picnic facilities, and play equipment. Public and private education options are also available along with easy access to many prestigious higher education institutions throughout the Twin Cities.
- Located 15 miles East of St. Paul
- Population = 58,000
- Service Area = 420,400
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA