Nurse Practitioner (Mora Clinic)
Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Hospitals & Clinics, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
Clinic patient care.
- Masters degree or doctoral degree in nursing
- Family Nurse Practitioner certification
- NP experience in clinic setting preferred
- Clear and effective communication
- Excellent clinical skills
- Ability to set priorities
- Ethical decision making
- Must be highly organized and able to make sound decisions under stress
- Nurse Practitioner Certification
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full time position (40 hours per week)
- Day shift
- Monday - Friday
- Every 4th weekend rotation
Mora is the county seat and has an airport, civic center, golf course, and many parks. The area has trails, parks, and lakes close by, and offers sportspersons the opportunity for hunting, fishing, and hiking in the woods. Mora is also the home of the Vasaloppet, the second largest cross-country ski race in the nation.
- Located 72 miles North of Minneapolis/St. Paul. Conveniently positioned half way between Minneapolis/St. Paul and Duluth, MN. (1-1/2 hour from either cities). Located 1/2 hour from Cambridge, MN and 45 minutes from St. Cloud, MN.
- Population = 3,500
- Service Area = 30,250
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Hospitals & Clinics is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA