Family Medicine Physician, no OB
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Cambridge Medical Center, located in Cambridge, Minn., just north of the Twin Cities metro area, is a large multi-specialty clinic and a 57-bed hospital on one campus. Cambridge Medical Center has 900 employees and 50 physicians. Dedicated to providing patient-centered care in an atmosphere that promotes healing and comfort, Cambridge Medical Center provides services to more than 136,000 inpatients and outpatients each year.
Clinic and hospital are part of a combined medical center located on one campus.
Nursing homes and extended living are located near medical center.
Emergency physicians staff the Cambridge Medical Center ED 24 hours.
An established, award-winning Electronic Medical Record is utilized.
- Call is 1:12.
- 100% Outpatient; Inpatient is optional.
- No OB
MN License required
- Board Eligible/Board Certified (BE/BC) in Family Medicine
- Part-time options are available.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Range: Market Competitive
- Allina employed position
- Allina benefits package includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, short & long-term disability, an employer-matching retirement plan, generous time off, an annual deferred compensation allowance, payment of malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), annual CME allowance, and payment of license, DEA, and board certification.
Cambridge Medical Center is a combined clinic and hospital providing comprehensive care to the 30,000 residents of Isanti County and the surrounding areas. The campus includes a large multi-specialty clinic, an 86-bed hospital, Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Services, retail pharmacy, an eye clinic and optical shop, and a same day clinic. There are 75+ providers on staff and 25+ consulting physicians providing specialty care.
- Located 45 miles North of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Population = 7,500
- Service Area = 30,000
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA