1921 Premier Drive
About Compeer Financial
If you're interested in making an impact, being heard, working with other dedicated, creative and sharp team members — and having a good time while you're at it — you've landed at the right spot.
We invite you to cultivate your career in our collaborative and innovative environment in areas such as Credit & Underwriting, Sales, Financial Operations, Client Services, Business Technology, Marketing and more. Our board and executives are dedicated to making sure every team member has opportunities to grow and develop, network, and reach their fullest potential. We have plenty of great ways to support this commitment, like our Annual Conference, Holiday Gala and Team Building Events. Together, we can champion the hopes and dreams of rural America like never before.
When your goal is to #ChampionRural, the greatest reward is seeing trust, respect and gratitude reflected in the eyes of our clients. We believe the very best way to achieve this is by hiring and retaining a world-class team and empowering them to embrace innovation, collaborate and take smart risks.
The cross between our rooted values and up-to-the-minute culture makes us a unique place to work. But we like being different. And, as our team engagement and satisfaction ratings and Top Workplaces standings attest, our team members like it, too.
We believe in integrity, hard work and treating others the way we want to be treated. We also invest in our team through perks like open and remote workplace opportunities, team member development and education, work-life blend and flextime.
IT PAYS TO JOIN US.
From staying fit and healthy, to planning for the future, to enjoying time off, leaders at Compeer Financial understand that when our team is taken care of, they take care of business. Total rewards for team members include:
As a new team member, you'll be eligible for most benefits within the first few weeks of employment. Healthcare benefits include:
- Medical – Choose from three options with varying coverage levels for you and your family.
- Dental – Choose from two options.
- Vision Insurance Health Savings Account (HSA) – Provides tax savings for health care.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Provides tax savings for health care and dependent care.
Income Protection and Security
- Life and disability insurance plans provide financial protection for our eligible team members and their families.
- Optional coverage may be purchased at group rates.
Work and Life Blend
We know you have a life outside work, and we want to help team members balance their professional and personal obligations with:
- Paid vacation
- Company holidays
- Floating holidays
- Sick pay
- Family medical leave and unpaid leave
- Flexible and reduced work schedules
- Employee Assistance Program – Offers confidential counseling, legal and financial services.
As a Compeer team member, you'll continually have opportunities to upgrade your job skills, improve your career opportunities and enhance your personal development. Our programs include:
New team member orientation.
- On-the-job training to enhance job knowledge and skills.
- Formal internal and external training to enhance personal and technical skills.
- Leadership and management development programs.
- Education assistance - to pursue higher education (up to $5,250 annually for undergraduate and graduate programs)
- You'll have the opportunity to collaborate with your team leader to establish an annual personal development plan.
2 jobs with Compeer Financial
This position serves Compeer’s internal and external clients by supporting other team members and processing loan requests,...