Achieve Academics (www.achieveacademics) of Plymouth, MN offers families premiere one to one tutoring, small group classes and a host of other educational services under one roof. We have immediate openings and are searching for the BEST candidates in the Twin Cities for part-time English, math, standardized test prep instructors, Microsoft Office Instructors (at all levels) and an office assistant.
Scheduling is required yet flexible; two days/evenings a week and one day on the weekend totaling a minimum of 15 hours. Weekends are mandatory. Reliable transportation is a must. All tutoring happens at Achieve Academics.
Achieve Academics' Instructor Requirements include:
- Master's Degree or above.
- PhD in Math, Physics and Chemistry highly desired!
- Minimum of 4 years of teaching experience in English, reading, Math, Chemistry, Physics, Science and English.
- All teachers are welcome!
- In the grade school/high school tutoring industry, we pay above average to obtain results with our students.
- Instructors provide instruction to students in accordance with our training and curriculum.
- Instructors demonstrate a strong ability to improve students' test scores and assist students in reaching their goals through a positive learning environment.
- Tutoring is done at the Center which is located at 3525 Plymouth Bvld, Ste 109 in Plymouth, MN. No online tutoring.
Send resumes or CV's to email@example.com.