Space & Presentation Intern
About us:At Target, you'll discover a Fortune 50 company focused on making life better for our guests. Creating a shopping experience where guests can find what they want - and discover something new - is the heart of the merchandising department. In this role, you'll gain a realistic job preview into life as a Space & Presentation Business Partner. Learn how to apply your financial, analytical and communication skills to impact the bottom line as we work to deliver products to guests anytime and anywhere. Manage a project from start to finish, and culminate your summer experience by presenting your results to leadership within your department. You'll gain valuable insight into the day-to-day role of a Space and Presentation intern, and see how they negotiate and maintain business relationships with the largest vendors in the industry. We'll be supporting you with extensive training and robust development to help you grow as a strong Space and Presentation Intern.
- Create presentation strategies that align to the priorities and are guest centric to support the division's strategic priorities
- Build partnerships with dynamic teams across the company to develop program workflow and deliverables
- Become an expert on planogram systems and reporting and apply data and analytics to optimize planograms with Fixturing, Signing, Assets Protection, Store Support, Store Communications, Pricing, Marketing and Merchandising
- Develop innovative and cost-efficient product presentation displays
- Partner with merchants on presentation strategy creation and ensure strategy is executed in the programs