Sr Inventory Accounting Business Analyst
JOIN US AS A SENIOR INVENTORY ACCOUNTING BUSINESS ANALYST
Analyze inventory related system and processes to ensure accuracy and identify opportunities to drive business improvements and savings. Represents Inventory Analysis team on Cross Functional Project Teams. Participates in projects and performs research, reporting and analysis on existing and new systems processes. Develops, maintains and uses End User Computing (EUC) skills to develop measures and analysis. Assists in development, testing, and validation of new and existing systems.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr. Inventory Accounting Business Analyst you'll take the lead as you…
- Manage, direct and participate in projects ensuring accurate inventory, both financials and unit integrity
- Provide consultation and expertise to others on systems and processes for price changes, reverse logistics, and supply chain as related to inventory accuracy.
- Develop, maintain and use End User Computing (EUC) skills to help create measures and analysis with our BSS/EDABI partners
- Leverage knowledge of Inventory Accuracy systems/processes to communicate pertinent information, analysis and recommendations as related to price changes, reverse logistics and supply chain partners throughout the company
- BA/BS degree with 3-5 years' experience with business processes and systems
- 2 years Target or related experience in supply chain, finance, merchandising and/or systems
- Strong EUC and PC skills (Excel, Access)
- Proven analytical skills and understanding of system/process flows
- Strong ability to identify, define and resolve problems that are without clear precedent
- Proven ability to build and leverage partnerships across the organization to drive inventory accuracy results
·Strong SAS, R, Domo, Python or equivalent skills