Recruiting and Relationship Manager - Graduate Business and Leadership Programs
The Graduate Business and Leadership departments of Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MAOL), and Master of Science in Management (MSM) at St. Catherine University invite applications for a full-time Recruiting and Relationship Manager. This position is responsible for executing a relationship-building strategy to recruit students into the three graduate business and leadership programs: MBA, MAOL, and MSM.
Key responsibilities include:
• In accordance with recruiting and enrollment plans, execute relationship-building strategy with prospective graduate students, businesses, regional colleges and universities, and professional associations designed to build an enrollment pipeline that meets or exceeds volume and quality targets.
• Serve as a contact for prospective students as they learn about the St. Kate's graduate business and leadership programs, evaluate the program options, and proceed to application.
• Develop and activate a strategy for building connections to corporations, non-profit organizations, and regional colleges and universities to build awareness of programs and provide them with the tools and information to encourage their employees to choose St. Kate's for their graduate education.
• Plan and execute on- and off-campus events such as prospective student information sessions, sample classes, and other programs that promote the MBA, MAOL, and MSM programs. Represent the MBA, MAOL, and MSM and industry and association events with the goal of raising awareness of assigned programs.
• Work with Program Directors and Associate Dean to identify marketing initiatives to increase visibility of programs and encourage applications. Assist in the development of content for social media platforms, blogs, and program websites to drive engagement.
• Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred – business, leadership or related discipline favorable
• 5+ years of professional work experience in marketing, recruiting, sales, or business development with a track record of success required; experience in higher education preferred and/or working with graduate students in an admissions or recruiting capacity beneficial
• Proven ability to build collaborative relationships with individuals, businesses, community organizations, or other academic institutions
• Excellent presentation and communication skills; proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience in marketing strategy and execution, and comfort with digital marketing helpful
• Ability to work some evenings and weekends in support of recruiting events
St. Catherine University seeks creative, adaptable faculty and staff who enjoy working in a university climate that promotes cultural diversity and multicultural understanding. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply. Consistent with the university's commitment to women, diversity and social justice, preference will be given to candidates who manifest these themes in their teaching, research and service.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer/Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org