Internal Communications & Marketing Associate
JOIN US AS AN ASSOCIATE, INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETINGAbout This OpportunityHelp shape one of the world's strongest brands. Be responsible for the creative direction and development of various branding, packaging and design projects, guiding the overall expression of Target owned brands to connect audiences with our brand, culture and strategies and deliver on the “Expect More. Pay Less.” brand promise. Be a key member of the team responsible for engaging the Target team by conceptualizing and producing experiences that inform, educate and inspire. The ideal candidate is insatiably curious, extraordinarily resourceful and possesses a keen eye for detail and great design. Ambiguity is a reality, a strong candidate will be comfortable embracing it. This is a close knit team in every respect, so collaboration, cooperation and a strong sense of partnership is an absolute. As an Internal Communications & Marketing Associate, you'll take the lead as you…
- Partner closely with Target Communications colleagues and executional partners to align visual and experiential communications projects with business priorities and messaging strategy.
- Serve as integral team member of the Internal Marketing Team, supporting initiatives designed to engage team members.
- Partner with Communications peers, Target Creative and other internal and external partners to develop and propose creative direction of individual projects. Effectively represent the Target brand in all creative treatments.
- Accurately assess content objectives and challenges of each project. Anticipate changes and advise corporate partners on the most effective way to execute their projects. Manage and execute the production schedule for communications and experiential projects.
- Effectively and appropriately engage with all levels of leadership based on project requirements.
- Actively support on production of multiple concurrent projects.
- Provide clear direction to all executional partners, including external agencies.
- Coordinate budget management when required, and ensure accurate documentation and processing of expenses.
- 4-year college degree; preferably with specialization in Communications or Marketing
- 1-2 years practical experience in communications, events management/production and/or field marketing
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects, be a strategic thinker and creative problem solver.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, with experience in meeting production support
- Experience in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Some familiarity with digital media formats (Web based delivery of media, interactive media, kiosk-based media, video, etc.)
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Some travel may be required
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Curiosity and willingness to learn and execute other media (e.g. podcasts, animation, web development, social media, video, etc.)