Fieldwork Assistant (.5 FTE) - Master of Occupational Therapy Program
The MAOT Program at St. Catherine University invites applications for a half time, benefit eligible Fieldwork Assistant. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Academic Fieldwork Coordinators within the Master of Occupational Therapy program.
• Provide administrative support to the Academic Fieldwork Coordinators (AFWC).
• Assist in data management regarding fieldwork sites, supervisors, and students.
• General office duties such as responding to phone calls and email inquiries, ordering supplies and attending meetings with the Academic Fieldwork Coordinators.
• Other duties as assigned.
• An associate's degree is required, a COTA or baccalaureate degree is preferred
• Knowledge of and skill in using Microsoft Excel
• Ability to learn the E*Value system and use it efficiently
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience with data management
• The successful candidate must have the ability to respond respectfully and effectively to people of all cultures, in a manner that affirms the worth and preserves the dignity of individuals, families and communities.
St. Catherine University seeks creative, adaptable faculty who enjoy working in a university climate that promotes cultural diversity and multicultural understanding. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply. Consistent with the university's commitment to women, diversity and social justice, preference will be given to candidates who manifest these themes in their experience and service.
To apply: Please go to the St. Catherine University Employment Site at http://www.stkate.edu/hr to electronically Applicants may also visit the University Human Resources office, located in Derham Hall Room 8, to submit an electronic application. Three references and successful completion of a background check will be required for employment. For information, contact Karen Sames at email@example.com or 651-690-8805. Review of applications will begin immediately, however, priority will be given to complete applications received by December 1, 2017.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer
Our University is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org