Senior Business Insights Partner
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Business Intelligence, Consultant
Operates as a true consultant in support of business clients leveraging business area knowledge in partnership with BI teams to deliver key business insights that will lead to the development, delivery, and implementation of solutions that support business strategies. Functions as an extension of the business team by providing regular business reviews to senior leaders, that shape decisions and strategies.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Insights Partner, you'll take the lead as you…
- Understand and anticipate long-term client needs Consult with Business Stakeholders to proactively identify and prioritize opportunities that support current and future Digital strategy.
- Develop and shape BI strategies that provide business process improvement and ensure scalability.
- Create meaningful dashboards and reports that help clients achieve their business objectives and streamline reporting processes so more time is spent on impactful analysis than on report creation.
- Discover new insights around business results leveraging extensive technical and analytic skills
- Interpret, Synthesize and Deliver Insights Proactively performs business review functions to provide insights to business teams pertaining to overall or acute changes in their businesses.
- Teach business users how to leverage BI tools to answer business questions and leverage data in decision making
- Manage the lifecycle of BI solutions and ensures relevance over time. Monitor and measure performance of the solution on the business and take appropriate actions based upon their results. (in support of data driven solutions)
- Influences business leadership to drive ownership and acceptance of BI solutions. Clearly communicate recommendations and actionable insights
- Bachelors required and/or 6-8 years of experience working in or with business area or in analytics/reporting
- Relevant business knowledge, including retail and/or business-area-specific focus. Understanding of application of analytical and technical approaches, including self-service tools, to apply while consulting
- Experience with Agile philosophy of project/product management (scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Consulting, communication, influence without authority, ability to deal with ambiguity, data visualization, and meeting facilitation.
- Strong business acumen, critical thinking skills, courage, and strong relationship building skills.
- Extensive experience with other analytic tools such as such as SQL, Excel-pivot tables, Hadoop/Hive, SAS, Tableau, Domo etc
- As necessary, the ability to customize tools per business area needs