Program Coordinator - Behavioral Health Interpreter Program, CATIE Center
The CATIE Center at St. Catherine University invites applications for a full time Program Coordinator. This position is subject to grant funding with anticipated funding of two-years. The Program Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and supporting participants of the national Behavioral Health Interpreter (BHI) program. The Program Coordinator will collect data, oversee programs and activities and support the work of CATIE Center BHI program staff.
• Assist the Management Team as needed in the administration of the BHI program.
• As necessary, respond to questions from the public, current and potential program participants.
• Work with participants accepted into the webinars, webshops, modules or Mental Health Interpreter Training (MHIT) program in order to facilitate their involvement in activities.
• Work with BHI program staff and partners to ensure effective collection of participant information and feedback.
• Coordinate registration and Continuing Education Credits for each BHI course.
• Share information as directed with individuals in the MHIT program.
• As directed, promote BHI programming across CATIE Center social media.
• Oversee the currency of information and the effective functioning of the healthcareinterpreting.org website.
Special/Other Requirements Summary
To apply: Please go to the St. Catherine University Employment Site at http://www.stkate.edu/hr to electronically apply for this position. Position number is 20180004-Staff. Applicants may also visit the University Human Resources office, located in Derham Hall Room 8, to submit an electronic application. Three references and successful completion of a background check will be required for employment. For information, contact Richard Laurion, MA, email@example.com. Review of applications will begin February 1, 2018 and will continue until the position is filled.
• Bachelor's degree is required
• Excellent communication skills in both American Sign Language and written English
• Knowledge of the interpreting field and involvement in the Deaf Community
• Knowledge and use of both PC and Apple technology as well as MS Suite products
• Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information and materials
• Willingness to work within a team, learn new skills and use new technology.
• Familiarity with or willingness to learn how to update website
• Ability to work in and adapt in fast-paced environment and balance multiple tasks.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer ~Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org