Receptionist - Bloomington, MN
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for a temporary Receptionist to join our client's team in Bloomington MN! This person will be responsible for greeting clients, answering phones, helping with administrative projects, and scheduling appointments. We are looking for someone who enjoys working with people, has a customer service mentality, and likes being the face of a company. This opportunity starts immediately so if this sounds like you then please apply today!
- Greet and direct all visitors to the corporate office.
- Answer, screen, and direct telephone calls.
- Schedule appointments, lunches, and meetings by booking various conference rooms and maintaining the room schedules.
- Maintain reception area and the office lobby area.
- Order and stock various office supplies, forms, etc as needed.
- Correspondence, mail letters, scanning information, and data entry as necessary.
- General administrative and clerical support to various departments within the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma (Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred)
- One year or more of administrative experience.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills.