Sr Marketing Product Integration Manager
Description: Sr. Marketing Product Integration ManagerThe Sr. Marketing Product Integration Manager will serve as an influencer and advocate for the Guest Relationship/Loyalty Platform. This is a key role on our growing newly define Guest Relationship/Loyalty team and will advise on and develop industry best practices, technologies, processes, and products. You'll work closely with Guest Relationship designers to understand the overall experience and define product requirements across multiple products and understanding user flows. You'll also be responsible for identifying and tracking key performance indicators.You represent the “voice of the guest” by advocating for the addition of Guest Relationship stories in partner product team backlogs to maximize business value and deliver necessary functionality to all Target guests.Responsibilities:
- Strategy & Prioritization -
- Prioritize platform experiences to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with guest relationship strategy.
- Advocate for implementation of platform features across products and channels.
- Acknowledge working model of product model and translate our objectives into digestible objective key results.
- Partner closely with GRS designers to understand upcoming platform experiences, then work with the team to develop a product plan that translates those experiences into specific tactical execution requirements to create a cohesive experience across products and channels.
- Strategically evolve and influence products and services to deliver a better guest experience to drive loyalty.
- Influence partner backlog priorities based on the needs of the defined use cases.
- Project Management -
- Gather product requirements, user flows, and documentation for projects in development.
- Prioritize features and tasks for the product using internal tools, tracking and reviewing the product direction and current work frequently.
- Manage collaboration and communication with other teams, both internal and external, to ensure teams have what they need and can work efficiently.
- Partner with product, engineering, and business groups to ensure that plans are executed accurately.
- Ensure stories clearly communicate the guest and stakeholder needs to meet key business objectives and strategies.
- Ensure integration across multiple backlogs by collaborating with product & channel teams: prioritize to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with strategy.
- Communicate with key internal partners to ensure there is visibility into the program direction, schedule and progress.
- Innovation -
- Help Target realize innovation by stewarding new brand experiences across guest touchpoints.REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years tech development experience/product role or equivalent
- 4+ years' experience in guest experience design/design thinking
- Experience with technology and ability to facilitate communication between business and tech teams
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g. user stories, iterative development, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Experience working across digital channels
- Strength in translating big ideas into producible concepts, and aligning others to execute
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly detailed oriented with excellent organization skills while managing multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Intrinsic understanding of Target and our guests