Product Owner Graduate Intern
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: Target is one of the world's most recognized brands and one of America's leading retailers. And the only constant in retail? Change. Our business is constantly evolving, using big ideas to solve complex problems. This internship represents “voice of the customer” by maintaining and prioritizing the backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. Take the lead as you:
- Ensure stories clearly communicate the customer and stakeholder needs to meet key business objectives and strategies for the product.
- Maintain and refine backlog: Create user stories and acceptance criteria and prioritize all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy.
- Work in scrum team, ensuring the teams are aligned around similar goals and objectives and attending all scrum meetings.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Encourage the open exchange of information and viewpoints
- Inspire others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the organization's direction
- Foster a sense of urgency to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles
- Currently enrolled in an MBA or graduate program
- 3-5 years of experience pre-graduate/ MBA working on complex technical problems, operations or consulting
- Can conceptualize a wide range of information from multiple sources to help drive innovation
- Experience with user experience groups/ agile environment
- Effectively communicates and works with peers, partners, and others; builds relationships and creates an environment that's responsive, effective and efficient
- Problem solving skills; willingness to challenge norms and drive technical direction
- Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability to provide cross functional guidance
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and manage changing priorities in stressful situations
- Recognize innovative solutions to influence decisions