Manage and execute the online experience for our user group site visitors and community members. Successful candidates can project manage updates and new page creation from start to finish including: stakeholder meetings and requirement gathering; concept and design; and execution and implementation with the CMS & CSS.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and execute ongoing site updates. Work with community team to implement new community features as appropriate
- Work closely with each department and external stakeholders to improve member experience on websites
- Project manage and execute new website projects including strategy, requirement gather, concept and implementation
- Monitor and measure the success of website activity and provide regular reports
- Develop and maintain website documentation, strategies and best practices
- Work, as needed, with external vendors for site design updates
- Provide internal and external website training and guidelines on how to navigate the website, relevant features and how to engage
- Provide assistance to internal support team for escalated website support requests
- Manage and troubleshoot regular platform upgrades and work with platform support teams to troubleshoot issues that arise
- Perform other related duties within the scope of position as required
- 2 to 4 years of website experience including building and maintaining sites
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects while adhering to deadlines and maintaining attention to detail
- Strong project management and communication (verbal and written) skills, team player attitude, and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a self-directed, virtual environment
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor
- Good computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- CMS experience and understanding of website practices
- Graphic design experience
- Experience with Higher Logic platform
- Experience working with an Association or other member-based organization
- Experience working with and managing vendor relationships
- Ability to work remotely.
- Work 40 hours per week. Additional hours may be necessary.
- Travel: 1-4 times annually to conferences, events and meetings. In addition travel occasionally to Fargo office.