Finance Center Specialist
Finance Center Specialist
Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry. Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, innovation, and the customer experience has changed the car-buying journey. We don’t follow, we lead. Walser operates 25 dealerships and affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas. Walser also leads by example. We volunteer. We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the community. That’s because we live here, too. Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in the work-life balance. Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time—that’s what drives us. That’s the Walser Way.
Walser Automotive Group is breaking the mold and defying expectations. We’re not just selling cars. We’re taking people on a journey and redefining the car buying experience from start to finish. How are we doing that? Forget the long wait to meet with a finance manager. We have streamlined the car buying process by moving all financing in house. As a finance center specialist you will learn the ins and outs of our financing department while working as part of a team supporting multiple dealerships, and building key relationships with banks to secure financing for our valued customers. Work behind the scenes and be instrumental in supporting our fast paced sales team. Walser knows that dynamic customer experience starts from within. That’s why we actively train, mentor, and invest in every one of our 1,800 employees from day one. Walser is a talent-producing leader in the automotive industry, and this is your first step in joining a hands-on, dynamic, and growing finance team.
As a Finance Center Specialist, you will:
- Work vehicle financing deals from start to finish
- Analyze and process appropriate financial documents
- Act as liaison between Walser sales team and financial institutions
- Analyze customer credit to select best qualifying financial institution
- Compare Annual Percentage Rates (APR’s) to select the best option for the customer
- Embrace and exhibit CORE values
Skills, Experience and Education Qualifications:
- Associates degree or equivalent work and education experience
- 1 years customer service experience
- Ability to simultaneously work in multiple computer systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including written, verbal, and listening skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize daily work
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Preferred Skills, Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- One plus year prior finance experience
We are proud to operate under a set of values that support our employees and the communities we serve.Core Values Do the Right Thing Lead by Example Display Positive Energy Be Open minded
Walser Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package including employee discounts. Walser provides transfer, promotional and career growth opportunities.