Restaurant General Manager
Restaurant General Manager- Tailgate Sports Café and Patty Wagon
Tailgate Sports Café and Patty wagon on the corner of 61st and Nicollet Avenue in South Minneapolis is now hiring an experience General Manager to oversee front and back of house activities. Tailgate is a sports bar and restaurant established for over 15 years looking to supply its customers with the best experience possible. Tailgate is a normally steady paced environment, but has the tendency to get busy on weekends and game days.
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, customer service-oriented and results-driven leader to join the Tailgate and Patty Wagon crew! Candidates should have a proven ability to manage a successful restaurant operation (minimum of five years’ experience). Candidates must also be able to teach and develop staff, as well as gaining a relationship with customers of all kinds. The General Manager should demonstrate integrity and inspire hard work amongst their fellow employees.
Salary: $55,000- $65,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: No more than 47 hours per week
Benefits: Full benefits will be paid for and covered by the company
- Effectively manage the business within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times
- Ensures federal and local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policies are met
- Conducts performance appraisals of staff and takes discipline action if necessary
- Train and motivate new and current employees to be the best staff they can for customers
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality to the best of their ability
- Ensures complete and timely execution of tasks around the facility
- Ensures a safe work place and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team