Collaborative Design Group, Inc., is a busy, diverse office located in the Saint Anthony Main area of buildings, part of the Saint Anthony Falls Historic District in Minneapolis. Our nation-wide practice is noted for significant work on behalf of collegiate, residential, historic and public clients. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a collaborative, informal environment on some of the most unique projects out there!
• Bachelors’ degree in Interior Design
• 4 + years Interior Design experience - preferably in corporate design
• Certified Interior Designer or NCIDQ credentials preferred
• Experience in space assessment studies and feasibility studies for space management
• High level of workplace design, understanding of system furniture design and modular furniture while demonstrating knowledge and adherence to building regulations and health and safety guidelines
• Demonstrates knowledge, skill and ability to manage computer-based facilities and space management systems
• Ability to provide study reports, technical documentation, papers and/or project plans
• Strong quantitative/analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to effectively manage time, organize and prioritize deliverables to meet deadlines
• Comfortable with frequent or rapid changes in shifting priorities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, being able to listen and understand our client’s needs, as well as the ability to work effectively with vendors, consultants, staff and users at all levels
• Thorough knowledge of Revit, along with AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and InDesign
CDG offers a competitive compensation package with benefits. Collaborative Design Group, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
All interested individuals should send resume to the following: Pamela Gilbert, Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org