Job Posting Title:
Maintenance Supervisor-2 Positions Available
TreeHouse Private Brands in Lakeville has two immediate openings for Maintenance Supervisors. These are salaried, full-time positions and provide supervision to hourly Maintenance employees. The Maintenance Supervisors manage Maintenance staff to perform their duties. The Maintenance Supervisors will identify problems, solve problems, and execute actions to prevent reoccurrence. These positions ensure maintenance resources including materials, equipment and human resources are available as needed to maintain the maintenance team.
- Educate and monitor all safety rules, policies and activities
- Guide compliance to company rules, policies & procedures to ensure a safe & fair working environment
- Provide support to the daily activities of the line maintenance and hourly employees
- Guide employees on continuous improvement initiatives through leadership
- Critically monitor and review the daily line performance and make improvements or adjustments as needed
- Provide an open working environment that promotes development and positive recognition
- Provide training for personnel as needed
- Communicate effectively with maintenance personnel and management holding department meetings/training classes as required
- Maintain staffing to meet department staffing levels
- Conduct Staffing for Excellence Skill Block Paperwork for Line Maintenance employees
- Ensure all daily maintenance documents are completed and are accurate included SAP transactions
- Update maintenance manuals as changes occur (job descriptions, training checklists, equipment repair manuals, and JHA’s and JSA’s)
- Administer disciplinary action with approval from Human Resources to employees who have violated company rules, procedures, and policies or have poor performance
- Maintain adequate supply of maintenance tools and supplies.
- Monitor day to day unit activities and resources across shifts to meet and/or maintain safety, quality, cost, service and employee moral objectives.
- Develop short and long-term plans to provide continuous improvement in safety, quality, cost and employee development/satisfaction
- Work with other departments, vendors, and contractors to achieve identified improvements as assigned
- Provide leadership and physical presence for the Line Maintenance Employees
- Prepare reports for Maintenance Manager and support that position as needed
- Provide an atmosphere conducive to the effective use of teamwork to achieve objectives
- Assist in development of Lead Mechanics
- Execute other duties as assigned by Maintenance Manager
The successful candidates will have 5+ years of experience as a maintenance lead or relevant experience in a leadership role with a broad background in maintenance, engineering and facilities management.
Also 5+ years of experience with packaging machinery and processing equipment. Understanding TPM planned maintenance process desired. Candidates are preferred to have knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
Knowledge of SQF, FDA policies and procedures are also preferred.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.