Front Desk Coordinator
Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry. Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, innovation, and the customer experience has changed the car-buying journey. We don’t follow, we lead. Walser operates 25 dealerships and affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas. Walser also leads by example. We volunteer. We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the community. That’s because we live here, too. Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in the work-life balance. Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time—that’s what drives us. That’s the Walser Way.
As a Front Desk Coordinator you will often be the first person a customer sees when coming into the dealership! You will be welcoming them with a smile, asking if you can help or direct them any certain direction; being their source of knowledge. This position also involves speaking with customers over the phone, paging customers or sales reps over the loud speaker, and assisting the sales team with administrative duties.
Schedule: Part-Time, Two evening shifts per week and Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm
- Greet and directing customers
- Answer incoming calls
- Scan customer information into dealership's computer system
- Daily processing of print and email queue in dealership's computer system
- Manage incoming BDC appointments (prepping folders and ensuring appointments are properly marked as Show/No Show)
- Light filing and data entry
- Order supplies
- Demonstrates ability to multi task, handle frequent interruptions, and shifting priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Good time management skills
- Proficient knowledge and experience working in Excel and Outlook
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.