Licensed Practical Nurse (Outpatient Clinic, Edina)
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will:
- Participate in the multi-disciplinary process of providing clinical support to staff at PrairieCare
- Provide on-site support to clinicians in the Center for Neurotherapeutics
- Be responsible for functioning within the scope of practice as dictated by the MN Nurse Practice Act
- Complete medication pre-authorizations, support medication management and provide daily operational and clinical support to the psychiatry practice and Registered Nurse
- Strong knowledge of nursing practices, gained through experience in an accredited school of nursing
- Current license as an LPN through the MN State Board of Nursing
- Knowledgeable and able to display a professional attitude in all aspects of performance
- Oriented and educated in gender, culture and age-appropriate care
- Flexible and able to manage a demanding workload with consistent accuracy
PrairieCare is a physician-owned and operated psychiatric healthcare system experiencing rapid growth in the Twin Cities. With multiple sites across the Twin Cities, PrairieCare has quickly grown to become one of the State’s largest providers of mental health services to children, adolescents and their families.
Please no phone calls
PrairieCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admissions, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities or employment. PrairieCare is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Veterans, Disabled and other protected individuals and is committed to a diverse workforce. Offers of employment from PrairieCare are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background studies.