A Twin Cities firm needs a receptionist for a long term contract. The hours are 8:30 to 5 and the pay is $12 to $15 per hour. Great role with a tons of room for growth. Wonderful opportunity for someone looking to make the transition into the business/corporate sector.
The duties are as follows:
• Professionally answer phones/greet guests.
• Copy and assemble different types of reports.
• Internal copying and distribution.
• Perform scanning services.
• Maintain filing and file set-up.
• Mail out monthly billings.
• Post outgoing mail daily; assist with other out-going delivery/courier needs.
• Scheduling appointments and reconciling calendars.
• Maintaining mailing list and scheduling mass mailing projects.
• Provide office support for other special projects and duties, as appropriate and assigned.
Successful candidates will be friendly, personable, and professional. Knowledge of MSWord, Excel, and Outlook a huge plus.
If you are interested in this assignment, please use the built-in application feature to submit your resume and qualifications or you may email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with JHGAAM in the subject line. Thank you!