Floor Installers and Team Leads
Calling all experienced Floor Installers! Garage Floor Coating of MN based in New Hope, MN is adding full-time people to our growing company!
Who we are:
We are known as the leading quality floor coating company serving both Residential and Commercial markets.
What we offer you:
Competitive Wages, Benefits and 401K plan. A formal on boarding plan. We promote from within!
Key areas of differences:
We are a family owned business that offers you variety each and every day. Our fleet of cutting edge vehicles will transport you and your team to your service calls each day! Based on your experience and skill level, you will work within the team or be the team leader. And we offer our customers a lifetime guarantee! You can be proud to work here.
Job Type: Full-time
• Operates general equipment of various sizes and weights such as hand grinders, diamond grinders, shop vac, gas leaf blower and small hand tools.
• Properly follows company and OSHA safety procedures.
• Follows daily procedures and protocols as set forth in job orientations and trainings.
• Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to the Field Supervisor; cleans equipment.
• Organizes truck daily to improve production.
• Eligible for DOT (Department of Transportation) certification - drive and operate 16' cube truck.
• Ability to work as a team with their crew.
• Interacts with Customers daily.
• Assists in training newer employees performing the maintenance and repair duties as required or assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Communication proficiency.
• Customer Service Skills.
• Strong Decision Making.
• Organizational Skills.
• Results Driven.
• Ability to Follow Directions.
• Attention to Detail.
• Time Management.
Physical demands of the job include: Ability to lift 55lbs, this position is very active and requires bending, kneeling and crouching. There is frequent lifting of 10 lbs.
Required education and experience
• High school or equivalent
• Driver's License is required.
• Sufficient education to make appropriate arithmetic equations and complete written documentation, or an equivalent combination of experience, education and training that provides the desired knowledge, skills and characteristics.
• Ability to work from specifications.
• Ability to speak English and communicate with customers directly on a daily basis.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
Preferred Education and Experience
• Construction: 1 year
• Previous experience with general equipment is a plus, hand grinders, diamond grinders and long-handled rollers.
Required license or certification
• Driver's License
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., a minimum of 40 hours per week. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Each crew is assigned one on-call weekend per month.
Travel jobs may occur from time to time.
Send resume please to email@example.com.
If no resume; apply in person or call 763-559-8732 ask for Josh please. Applications are available on our website under About --> Employment, download the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about us at http://www.garagefloorcoatingofmn.com/