Employee Benefits Advisor - Minneapolis, MN
Staffing Partners' client is looking for a customer service oriented Employee Benefits Advisor. This person will administer all of our client's benefits programs and be the primary point of contact for benefits related questions. This is a direct hire position paying $60K to $70K, D.O.Q.
- Work with employees on benefit related issues
- Play a key role in the company's Open Enrollment process, including putting together information for employees and delivering presentations.
- Own company's LOA.
- Make sure company's benefit programs are compliant with all applicable laws.
- Be company's resource for ACA related questions and compliance.
- Work with HR colleagues in developing/revising benefit offerings.
- Play key role in company's retirement plan audit and meetings.
- Make sure new and existing staff are aware of benefits offerings and changes.
- Implement new benefit programs.
- Arrange and conduct employee information presentations/benefit orientations.
- Maintain positive relationships with external vendors and handle any issues.
- Process and maintain enrollment records and data.
- Respond to requests for employees’ benefit information.
- Thorough understanding of benefits.
- 3-5 years of experience administering benefit plans.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Adept at communicating with all levels of an organization.
- Customer service orientation.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS.
If you are interested in this assignment, please use the built-in application feature to submit your resume and qualifications or you may email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with JHGEBA in the subject line. Thank you!