Inquiry & Communication Coordinator
St. Catherine University and its College for Women Office of Admission invites applications for a full-time Inquiry & Communication Coordinator. This position is responsible for management of the inquiry pool and communication process for prospective College for Women students.
• Database management within Slate, our Customer Relations Management (CRM) system.
• Management and implementation of inquiry, recruitment and event communication in both Slate and Microsoft office.
• Provide inquiry management project direction to support staff team and student workers.
• Data entry of information on student inquiries both domestic and international.
• Coordinate all inquiry mailings, including daily mail and bulk mailings
• Inventory management of all admission promotional materials.
Special/Other Requirements Summary
To apply: Please go to the St. Catherine University Employment Site at http://www.stkate.edu/hr to electronically apply for this position. Position number is 20180015-Staff. Applicants may also visit the University Human Resources office, located in Derham Hall Room 8, to submit an electronic application. Application deadline is March 29, 2018.
• High school diploma and a minimum of six years demonstrated experience as an administrative assistant are required
• Expertise in Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems (Slate), Microsoft Office, email (GMAIL) and Student Information Systems (Banner)
• Demonstrated database management and data entry experience
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• Supervisory skills and experience
• Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team
• Working knowledge of office equipment i.e., printers, copier/scanners, and fax machines
• General knowledge of admission process and academic programs at St. Kate's is preferred
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer ~Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org