The Lommen Abdo Law Firm is seeking a full-time experienced Paralegal to join our litigation team. The person in the position will be working with matters involving insurance defense, plaintiff medical malpractice and personal injury, general litigation and vaccine injury program.
What You Will Do
- Medical record requests, interpretation, evaluation and summarization of records.
- Written discovery preparation.
- Client and witness interaction regarding information, documents, and witness statements for evaluation, assessment and discovery production.
- Review, organize and track related documents.
- Professional communication with clients, courts, co-counsel and opposing counsel.
- Maintain calendar of important litigation events.
- Respond to requests from client, opposing counsel, insurer/insured.
What You Will Need
- 5 years of litigation paralegal experience. Insurance defense and vaccine experience is considered a plus.
- Graduate of ABA approved Paralegal Program or relevant certification.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills.
- Technical know-how and computer experience with trial aids, spreadsheets, database, case management systems, and electronic discovery tools.
- Medical record interpretation and summary preparation skills.
- Experience with fast paced environment.
What We Will Provide
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience.
- Outstanding benefit package.
- Business casual and friendly work environment.