As an Electrical Engineer at StoneL, you will actively participate in projects that will have a direct impact on the company’s success. You will work alongside other Engineering Staff of differing disciplines to effectively develop new products for the industrial process communication and control market.
The StoneL product center is located in Fergus Falls, MN in the heart of lakes country, with exceptional outdoor recreational opportunities. The community also offers an attractive small town community environment with excellent schools and low cost of living.
StoneL is a part of Metso, a world-leading industrial controls company employing over 12,000 people in more than 50 countries.
- Design electronic circuits for valve controllers and sensors.
- Write and maintain firmware for embedded systems
- Create new design documentation and drawings.
- Become familiar with specialized industrial instrumentation environments
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of electronic hardware and firmware design.
- Experience with PCB CAD software a plus.
Competitive wage and benefits package is available for this professional position.