Lead Business Partner | Organizational Change Management
Description: Lead Business Partner- Organizational Change ManagementAbout us:Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target's distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you'll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement. HR Strategy & Operations owns many essential functions that support team members' experience of working at Target. This team includes Strategic Workforce Planning, where you'll make the talent decisions that best serve the organization's business needs, both in the near term and via forecasting years in advance. Or choose a role in Organizational Change Management, where you'll lead support personnel needs through periods of organizational growth and transformation. Or maybe you're an HR Process and Technology guru, where your aptitudes for efficiency and technology will ensure peak HR system performance and getting the maximum possible return on our HR technology investments. At Target we focus on two change methodologies; Organizational Change Management and Change Leadership. As a Lead Business Partner OCM you will focus on behaviors, tactical tools and strategies that drive successful change building on your knowledge of data science. Your focus will be to ensure the organization is ready, willing and able to function when there is a highly complex change to people, process, data and/or technology. Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Design a data strategy to increase capacity and capability of the OCM team
- Build and administers adoption surveys for all projects and culture changes
- Build and maintains data repositories for things like change agents, partners, project adoption history, business outcomes
- Pull data manually/conduct observations/conduct focus groups, etc.
- Pull forecast dashboards together as needed (for input sessions, conversations with leaders, at the start of a new project, etc.)
- Support the adoption measurement plan for project work
- Use technology including social media, how to extract and manipulate data, understands correlation between data
- Consult with Vice President + leaders on changes impacting their teams focusing on data analytics and behavior adoption.
- Change planning - plans, guides and controls the people related activities in large change initiatives based on data analysis. This includes working with Learning & Development, HR, and Corporate Communications clients.
- Change readiness - defines change plans to address change impacts throughout a project.
- Organization alignment - Identify changes to the organization (roles, jobs, organization structure, operating model and governance) and define the strategy and implementation plan to align the organization to the change and business outcomes.
- Communication and engagement - supports people impacted by the change through communication and engagement strategies.
- Stakeholder Management - Identify sponsors, advocates, change agents, and impacted end users that can make or break a change effort. Understands what motivates end users, and their change commitment. Develop a plan to mitigate risks.
- Highlight enterprise change risks and make decisions to mitigate them
- Sequence and prioritize work and cascade engagements accordingly
- Bachelor's Degree B.A./B.S.
- Six or more years of business experience
- Proven ability to effectively coach and consult with leaders
- Excellent listening, communication, and collaboration skills
- Ability to tailor style to a variety of audiences and management levels
- Advanced Excel skills; understands technology, how to extract and manipulate data, understands correlation between data