Learning and Outreach Specialist
SCOTT COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM
This position uses our new Readmobile to deliver services that contribute to children's literacy development and school readiness; models early literacy activities for parents and caregivers; supports positive parent/child interaction; and promotes healthy social-emotional development. Conducts and engages the community in fun and active opportunities for early learning across the County. Provides training opportunities as needed.
- Bachelor's degree and two years related work experience** OR
- High school diploma/GED and 10 years of related work experience** OR
- High school diploma/GED plus eight or more years post-secondary education and two years of related work experience** OR
- An Associate’s degree and six years of related work experience** OR
- A Master’s degree or higher
**Related work experience MUST be in a position involving working with children or families. Fluency in Spanish is preferred. The incumbent shall provide a reliable means of transportation and possess a valid driver's license for the performance of work responsibilities.
Hiring Range: $51,248 - $64,060 - DOQ.
Apply online: www.scottcountymn.gov/jobs
EOE Let’s work together.