MD Biosciences is looking to fill our Marketing Associate position in our Oakdale, MN location with an individual who has a background in biological research along with excellent communication and organizational skills. Candidates will have the opportunity to utilize their scientific acumen in creative and dynamic ways while supporting our business development team. This position is diverse and provides many interesting opportunities to a person looking for a fast-paced, growing position.
Essential Job Functions
1. Assist in the implementation of the marketing initiatives including print, digital, direct and public relations to maximize lead generation and brand recognition.
2. Create written content and marketing materials; including datasheets, whitepapers, blog posts, presentations, exhibition/trade show materials.
3. Assist in the management of MD Biosciences’ website and search engine optimization (SEO), and digital marketing; including social media postings, email campaigns, and advertising campaigns.
4. Monitor and analyze marketing data and identify trends.
Essential Job Skills
1. Strong background in the life sciences required; laboratory-based research experience preferable.
2. Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple deadline-driven projects.
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills; including the ability to communicate technical information effectively through multiple format types.
4. Highly-motivated individual who learns quickly in a fast-paced environment.
5. Knowledge of marketing tools including social media, Google Analytics, and email.
Education and Experience Requirements
BS or higher degree in related field.
1 to 2 year’s relevant experience in the life science industry
This is a full-time, permanent position. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Email resume to email@example.com.