Director of Diagnostic Imaging
The Director of Diagnostic Imaging is responsible for the overall operation and administration of the imaging services at Northfield Hospital & Clinics. The position ensures operations function at top levels of customer expectations, effectiveness, and efficiency. The director will lead the imaging team to ensure successful operations, high level of service, engaged and competent staff, budgeting, financial reporting, certification and regulatory compliance, collaboration/partnership with others, quality assurance, and process improvement.
- Provide oversight and be responsible for all diagnostic imaging services
- Ensure appropriate scheduling; policy development and implementation; regulatory and compliance requirements are met; and solutions to meet patient/customer, quality and safety needs
- Develop and implement operational strategies to meet patient care needs and organizational objectives, ensure successful day-to-day operations and department goal planning that is aligned with strategic initiatives
- Responsible for human resources management, employee engagement, and competence and development of staff. Assist staff in achieving success by enhancing their skills, mentoring and coaching appropriate behaviors, encouraging team-building, and delegating appropriate activities.
- Develop and manage department(s) finances including capital, operational, FTE and resource budgets annually. Evaluate budgets for effectiveness, evaluate new purchases/services and ensure they are completed to meet patient care and organizational needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience in Imaging
- 3 years previous supervision or progressive leadership experience
- Certification by ARRT and/or ARDMS
- Current AHA BLS Certification or willingness to obtain within 6 months of hire (company paid)
- Experience managing multiple departments
- 5 years management experience
- Master's Degree