BWBR, a full-service architectural and interior design firm with a diverse practice and history dating back to the 1920s, has an opportunity available for an Administrative Assistant.
We are currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant who is a collaborative team player with a consistent positive attitude to join our administrative team.
Responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Accurately modify documents, such as general correspondence, meeting minutes, contract documents, project plans, schedules, and cost estimates, using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Provide administrative support to the Specifications area.
- Perform administrative duties including, but not limited to, transcription, copying, mailing, and filing.
- Coordinate and assist with scheduling using Microsoft Outlook.
- Maintain archives, including filing and retrieving documents.
- Assist teams with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Provide back up support to the Receptionist.
Ideal candidates will have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Advanced computer and Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent written communication skills (including grammar and spelling), analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively; strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
- Strong ability to prioritize and complete work for multiple assignments with minimal direction.
- Minimum of three years in general office responsibilities and procedures.
BWBR believes a healthy work culture is a culture that promotes health and wellness beyond your work. The diverse and dynamic interests of those who work here provide opportunities, both organized and impromptu, for individual pursuits and exploration. Click here to learn more about our culture.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program as well as a profit sharing and 401(k) salary deferral plan. Our vibrant, professional office setting in the Lawson Commons Building in downtown Saint Paul, is conveniently served by multiple bus routes and various parking options. With an office of more than 140 people, we provide a work environment designed to engage, empower, and enhance both those we work for and those we work with.