Contracts Coordinator – Senior
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) oversees Marshfield Clinic and other subsidiaries, including Security Health Plan of Wisconsin, Inc., Marshfield Clinic Information Services, Flambeau Hospital in Park Falls and Lakeview Medical Center in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. Marshfield Clinic, with more than 60 locations in Wisconsin, serves patients through accessible, high quality health care, research and education; with more than 750 physician specialists in over 80 specialties and subspecialties and more than 8,000 employees.
The Contracts Coordinator – Senior assists designated General/Legal Counsel with document management functions to ensure contracts and other legal and governing documents remain in compliance with applicable federal and state regulations. The individual communicates directly with operations personnel on questions relating to contract terms and provisions, follows up on term and termination of contracts and oversees the signature process on contracts. The Contracts Coordinator – Senior mentors junior members as directed, provides coverage to other team members working with litigation management and performs other compliance and paralegal services as needed.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- High school degree or equivalent; a degree in paralegal studies or related field.
- Eight years of experience in document administration or preparation
- Five years of experience in contract coordination in a law firm or legal department
- Three years if experience in a law firm or legal department working with insurance or healthcare preferred
- Current State of Wisconsin Notary Public preferred
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Questions can be directed to Beth Westlund at email@example.com
Apply directly through:
Or visit our the career center at https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by position number: MC180659
Marshfield Clinic Health System, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.