Part-Time HR Assistant - Bloomington MN
Staffing Partners Inc is seeking a Part-time Human Resources Assistant to work around 20 hours/week with our client in Bloomington. The HR Assistant will be responsible for setting up new employee files in the HRIS system, maintaining employee documentation, filling out I9's and W4's with new employees, answering employee questions, etc. We are seeking someone who can work Monday-Friday hours (ideally 9am-1pm), has administrative or HR experience, and has a great customer service attitude. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Assist in the administration of setting up new employee files in HRIS System (ADP).
- Act as help-desk for employees and provide information about payroll, compensation, and benefit related questions.
- Provide HR data entry and reporting support.
- Ensure strict confidentiality of all employee information.
- Maintains employee files such as I9's, W4's, and Direct Deposit forms.
- Provides administrative support as required to support various HR programs & processes.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent (College degree in Human Resources or pursuing a degree is preferred).
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative support role or office environment (Experience supporting an HR Department highly preferred).
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.