Direct all activities that contribute to the operational, clinical and business functions of a large clinic site. Assures compliance with regulatory agencies. As part of the leadership team, assures the clinic provides high quality patient care with exceptional service in a cost effective manner by monitoring daily operations, assisting in developmental activities, leading financial planning, budgeting and monitoring, and employee relations. Liaison to physician groups practicing at clinic site; which may include administrative and leadership support functions.
- Education and Experience:
- A four year degree in healthcare administration, business or finance or related field (or equivalent) and 5-10 years of Healthcare Clinic Leadership experience. Master's degree preferred.
- Demonstrates knowledge of an can apply the principles of administration in the changing health care environment. Effective interpersonal relationship skills including good listening and communication skills (both verbal and written). Ability to adapt resources to meet the needs of the situation. Exercises good judgement; maintains flexibility, creativity and insight in problem solving. Demonstrates leadership qualities and executive and organizational abilities. Adjusts to stressful situations with confidence and good judgment.
- Supervise, orient, train, evaluate and counsel department employees to improve their job performance and maintain high standards of care.
- Establish program development objectives and conduct ongoing analysis of effectiveness.
- Identify staffing requirements, schedules and vacation coverage to ensure adequate staff attends to patient needs.
- Communicate and coordinate department function with other services in a constructive manner that helps build team rapport and effectiveness.
- Communicate effectively with senior leadership regarding department programs, goals, objectives, problems and successes.
- Communicate effectively with the public and with medical personnel both internally and outside CRMC.
- Participate in utilization review and quality assurance.
- Responsible for revenue and expense controls to meet budgetary requirements.