Sr Events & Partnerships Business Partner
Description: About us:Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target's distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you'll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement. Working within Talent Acquisition, your mission will be to attract new talent and launch people in roles that let them shine. Our recruiters accompany candidates along the new team member journey, from the very first engagement to day one on the job, and beyond. As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you'll act as a brand ambassador in the employer marketplace, telling the story of Target as a top choice in a sea of other places to work, and showing candidates what it's really like to work somewhere they already love. As a Sr. Recruiting Events & Partnerships BP, you'll support the planning, delivery and execution of internal and external branded recruitment events, brand experiences, conferences, and sponsorships in alignment with Target and TA priorities. You'll execute critical event plans including managing timing and actions, shipping, and communication plans. You'll be responsible for collateral strategy and execution for all events and brand experiences. This role will also lead small scale events and partnerships and execute Target's Leadership Lab strategy in partnership other across the Recruiting Events & Partnerships team. Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.Core Responsibilities:
- Event execution: Provides execution support of internal and external conferences, events and brand experiences that have been identified as part of Target's brand and recruitment strategy. Develop and understand plans, ensuring events meet business requirements and are completed on time and within budget.
- Budget management: Understands budget requirements for internal and external events and programs. Provides strong communication on budget tracking and when budget goals are not met.
- Partnership management: Establish and maintain strong internal and external partnerships. Drive partnership routines to ensure flawless execution and goal alignment.
- Communication: Strong communicator that provides timely and relevant communication to key stakeholders. Ensures clear alignment and communication with other members on the team.
- Collateral: Responsible for TA collateral best practice, inventory management, and ordering.
- Technology: Leverages key HR and recruitment technology (Avature, Taleo, Workday) in support of TA events, partnerships, and brand experiences.
- Highly organized, able to handle multiple tasks, and strong follow-up skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated collaboration and strong interpersonal skills; must be able to establish credibility with all levels
- Ability to solve problems with limited direction
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible travel (weekends and evenings included)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Background in or exposure to Talent Acquisition practices preferred