Staff Accountant - Bloomington MN
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant with our growing client! This is with a global organization based in Bloomington MN. This person will be responsible for preparing monthly account reconciliations and analysis, assisting with month-end close processes, and recording journal entries. Great opportunity to join a growing department with opportunities to advance your career! If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Appropriately recognizing revenue based on US GAAP.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliation and analysis for Balance Sheets.
- Prepare weekly cash tracking reports.
- Track, report and reconcile global Fixed Assets, Prepaids and Intangibles.
- Prepare and book intercompany transactions between foreign entities.
- Book payroll and benefits related journal entries.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and year-end close cycles.
- Record monthly journal entries, including month end accruals.
- Maintain, perform and update internal control procedures.
- Participate in the annual audit fielding auditors’ questions and providing appropriate support when needed.
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of Staff Accountant experience.
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of experience with MS Excel (including pivot tables) and proficient with MS Word & Outlook.
- Good time management skills and able to meet deadlines.