Sr FESQA Analyst, Systems & Data
Description: As a Sr. FESQA Analyst, your primary duties will be to lead and support the development, implementation and continuous improvement of FESQA systems, tools, reporting/metrics, and programs to enable and drive compliance with food and essentials safety and quality programs and processes. You will leverage and influence team members from numerous functional areas to drive cross functional initiatives in support of business strategy which include managing timelines, facilitating meetings, coordinating communications of project initiatives, and creating necessary reporting and measurements of project status and success. You will analyze and measure the compliance of FESQA processes and programs and the effectiveness of systems, tools, reporting/metrics, and data.This position works closely with all teams within FESQA, Owned Brand Food (OBF) & Owned Brand Essential (OBE) cross functional teams, Guest Relations, Product Safety & Quality Assurance (PSQA) and internal technology and data partners (TTS, EDABI, Item COE). As a Sr. FESQA Analyst, primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Become an expert in both the processes and technology used to support our business.
- Support and oversee the maintenance and sustainment of FESQA and OBF/OBE systems, tools, and programs to effectively manage safety, quality, and product development programs.
- Synthesize and analyze measured data points and transform into insights that are shared within FESQA and OBF/OBE business partners to improve their programs and influence strategy.
- Lead the design and implementation of cross functional systems, tools, and programs in collaboration with FESQA team and internal partners.
- Lead complex cross-functional projects in support of FESQA and Food & Bev strategic priorities.
- Partner with and influence FESQA and internal partners to address issues and implement resolution.
- Analyze the performance, progress, and effectiveness of process and technology and drive continuous improvements.
- Provide back-up to other FESQA Analysts, as necessary.Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree and / or related experience
- 4-6 years of business or systems experience
- Strong system skills
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills and ability to anticipate challenges
- Ability to drive change and work through conflict and setbacks
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize workload with limited direction
- Proven project management skills and ability to effectively prioritize work
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence others
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence clients and business partners
- Strong client focus and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage ambiguity and changing priorities
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, and other BI tools (e.g. Domo)Desired Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Target Enterprise systems and processes
- Food Science or Information Management degree or work experience
- Familiarity with information and content management programs such as ISO-based document management systems; SQL databases; Visual Basic; Tableau