Senior Business Insights Partner
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Business Intelligence, Insights Partner
About This Opportunity
Develop big ideas, graphic concepts and technical designs that achieve Target's overall product strategy, quality and financial objectives. Create profitable, exclusive, owned-brand merchandise and manage designer partnerships for one of the nation's most respected retailers.
Leverages business area knowledge in partnership with BI teams to deliver key business insights that support the development, delivery, and implementation of solutions and/or that support business strategies. Innovates in support of business needs to deliver recommendations on future analyses and insights.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Business Partner BI&A, you'll take the lead as you…
- Understand client needs. Consult with Business Stakeholders to proactively identify and prioritize opportunities that support current and future business strategy.
- Assess intake requests; provide input into effective prioritization, and recommends solution path to meet current BI needs. Identify appropriate existing BI service offerings to business partners.
- Designs and scopes work. Converts business requirements into BI solutions roadmap. Sets clear expectations regarding scope, timeline and business partner resource requirements.
- Interpret, Synthesize and Deliver Insights. Provide insights as requested by business teams that address specific inquiries within the business.
- Works with others to capture relevant information, evaluates and validates that solutions meet their intended purpose upon delivery.
- Partners with teams beyond immediate client group to ensure broad acceptance and support of analysis and/or solutions. Clearly communicate recommendations and actionable insights
- Bachelors Required and/or 2-4 years, experience working in or with business area or in analytics/reporting
- Relevant business knowledge, including retail and/or business-area-specific focus.
- Understanding of application of analytical and technical approaches, including self-service tools, to apply while consulting
- Consulting, communication, influence without authority, ability to deal with ambiguity, data visualization, and meeting facilitation.
- Preferred experience in consulting, strong business acumen, critical thinking skills, courage, and strong relationship building skills. MBA as required by business unit.
- As necessary, the ability to customize tools per business area needs
- Preferred experience with digital merchandising including digital assortment management, vendor logistics and white space analysis