Accounts Receivable Lead - Bloomington MN
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for a direct hire Accounts Receivable Lead! The AR Lead is responsible for the planning and execution of revenue management activities. This role is central to the revenue cycle and will oversee the accounts receivable process. There will be a large amount of collaborating with other departments and the AR Lead will assist the executive team in managing the AR strategy for the organization.
- Drive enhancements for cash forecasting and cash collections.
- Promptly and accurately respond to billing questions and issues raised by the customers, sales team, management, and auditors.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Abe to build and foster collaborative relationships by developing, maintaining and strengthening partnerships with others.
- Demonstrated initiative to thoughtfully research and follow up on situations to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to address issues using a logical, systematic, and sequential approach.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functional teams and different organizational levels to deliver results.
- Ability to evaluate processes and help drive improvements.
- Assist with invoicing and miscellaneous duties as required.
- Experience working with large data sets.
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related area.
- 4+ years of Accounts Receivable experience.
- 2+ years management or supervisory experience.
- Experience with SalesForce a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- MS Office skills and strong knowledge of Excel.