Senior Info Sec Analyst - BISO
Senior Information Security Analyst - Business Information Security Office (BISO)
location: hq target northern campus, brooklyn park, Minnesota AND CC
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Infrastructure Security, Cloud Security, Network Security, API Security, Container Security, Application Security, BISO, TISO, CISO, Retail Security, CISSP
About This Opportunity
Target as a tech company? Absolutely. Target Technology Services is the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target's passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world's best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies—and the brightest people—to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores.
Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every area of the business, and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely and reliably from the inside out
Leverage your proven security, technology and relationship building skills to become a trusted security advisor as part of the Business Information Security Office (BISO).BISO teams are aligned with specific areas of the business allowing their analysts to really know the business and their priorities.
As a Senior Information Security Analyst, you will…
- Partner closely with agile product teams to understand their key initiatives and solution architecture.
- Provide security advisory services that align with the business, security and compliance objectives of the company. Involve other subject matter resources within information security when necessary.
- Assist with the identification and prioritization of information security risks. Advise business partners on security requirements and solution patterns that incorporate them.
- Gain an understanding of information security risk within the portfolio, promote balanced risk mitigation, and drive the remediation of open portfolio risks with appropriate urgency.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and develop strong relationships
- Participate in special projects and research; prepare management reports and presentations as requested
- Influence individuals and teams to get better everyday by promoting a secure culture
- Make a difference!
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 2+ years' experience in an information security role
- Strong problem-solving skills and experience
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and develop working business relationships and trust
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to persuade and/or negotiate desired outcomes
Desired Qualifications (one or more of the following)
- CISSP or other relevant certification
- Knowledge of open source deployment and development security, API stack security, cloud solution security, network security, and/or infrastructure-as-code security.
- Consultancy, advisory, or business-facing information security experience
- Development experience with open-source tools and platforms
- Knowledge of and experience securing IoT devices and platforms
- Knowledge of security controls related to IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Expertise in information security as related to mergers & acquisitions