Staffing Partners' client is looking for a Receptionist/Office Assistant. This is a direct hire role paying $32K to $35K plus benefits. Work in a fun environment!
This person provides administrative support to the entire office. This duties include:
- Professionally administer incoming calls and redirect accordingly; provide information.
- Greet all guests in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner.
- Provide wide-ranging administrative and clerical support for all program areas including data entry, faxing, copying, scanning, filing, word processing, and label production.
- Perform daily mail distribution.
- Procurement and maintenance of all office supplies.
- Maintain common areas of office such as work room, conference rooms, kitchen, and common areas to ensure neat and professional appearance; keep them well-stocked.
- Assist with meetings and special events including coordination of staff social gatherings, lunches, etc.
- Support for special projects including research and gathering data on various topics.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma required.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1+ years general administrative support experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and tasks efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Good customer service skills with clients and internal personnel.
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and e-mail.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (highly preferred) or if that cannot be accomplished, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn: GTWREC in the subject line. Thank you!