Are you seeking a mid-sized company to demonstrate your computer and organizational skills?
Then Lawrence Merchandising Services may be the company for you…We are currently seeking an ambitious, adaptable Business Analyst to play an integral role in our growth. The ideal candidate for the position of Business Analyst will be a detail oriented and self-motivated individual who is interested in working for a leader in the merchandising services industry.
We offer flexible hours, a small office setting with the benefits of being part of a larger company, hands on cross training with the opportunity to be involved with a variety of diverse job functions.
The Business Analyst position performs tasks to support the scheduling for all teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Data mining massive amounts of information coming from a variety of sources using Microsoft Excel.
- This NOT a software programming/coding Analyst position.
- Maintain database of stores and employees, completing analysis on new lists to ensure integrity of data being received from clients or other sources.
- Assisting in the daily maintenance and long term enhancements of our SAAS web-based scheduling system (Natural Insight). Determine the best solution for scheduling select projects on the SAAS system (Natural Insight), or related software, for Field Service Representatives across the country.
- Coordinate the coverage check process and distribute store lists and information as necessary based on the New Client/New Project Process.
- Prepare the monthly mailing for the Operations team.
- Distribute information regarding coverage check results.
- Develop and provide necessary reporting/dashboards from NI as determined and necessary.
- Provide back-up for other members of the Workforce Analysis team as necessary.
Qualified candidates will possess and/or have the ability to:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business or related major; or two to three years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge and/or ability to learn software and systems
- Extensive understanding of Microsoft Excel and ability to demonstrate knowledge in creating formulas/macros, using pivot tables and graphing.
- Advanced computer skills including the ability to work more advanced software, including Word, Excel, Power Point, SQL and internet related programs.
- Ability to comprehend and evaluate technical requests and explore multiple options for the most efficient result when given a variety of data.
- Ability to organize, schedule and follow instructions, be flexible with changing priorities and demonstrate initiative and creativity.
Our newest team member should possess these qualities in addition to the required experience. Qualified candidates should fill out an application at:
Lawrence Merchandising Services is a national merchandising company with corporate headquarters in Plymouth, MN. We provide services to manufacturers and retail clients throughout the United States. Services we provide include display set-up, inventories, reorders, markdowns, plan-o-gram set-up and maintenance, new product cut-ins, and survey/data collection. Find more information at our website www.LMSVC.com
Lawrence Merchandising Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.